5ft Tank For Sale - Established - With Custom Built Stand/hood

stuhyde

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
239
Reaction score
17
Points
18
Location
Dudley, West Midlands
As topic, comes with

Tetratec EX1200 filter
Tetratec EX600 (or 700 can't remember - not being used)
2 heaters
2 air pumps (1 not in use)
1 4ft light with starter unit
substrate
few rocks from Cyprus
Wood
only has 1 clown loach and an albino shark in it now

The tank is 5ft x 2ft x 18" and is 1cm thick glass all round, no cracks or leaks and is 1cm glass all round and its HEAVY!

The base I made myself and is made of 3x2" MDF each piece screwed together, as I couldnt find anything that would hold a tank of this size and weight suitable.

Open to offers as the boss says we need the space for a Christmas tree now.
Will be putting it on eBay over the next few days, but thought I would try here first.

As stated, the filter is established and has been going for a good few years. There are a few less fish in now so some of the beneficial bacteria will have died.

We are located in Brierley Hill in the West Midlands.

Any questions give me a call - Stu - 07940 396851 - stuhyde@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

7D0445E0-7945-4A6A-BC1C-153640DF741E-19887-00000B6B771461FD.jpg


2030E07E-B160-4782-8AFF-259098EAB03A-19887-00000B6B9B72D808.jpg
 
I'd be interested in your ex1200 if you break the package up and sell separately.
 
Lol sorry for late reply. Been busy! I got myself a external pump heater sand and base for a 5 ft. I have been quoted with delivery £245. Let me know via p.m what your after! I would like the whole thing haha!
 
Give me a call or text - As I need this gone now, you can have EVERYTHING for the same price, as long as you collect. Found some more equipment as well I will throw in.
The last fish is going tomorrow, so will be for the equipment.

Going to be advertised elsewhere this weekend.

Be quick.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top