55 Gallon With Accessories, $150

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

fatheadminnow

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment: 55 gallon tank with a AquaClear 70 Power filter, 80 watt light rack, 100 pounds of substrate and 5 African Cichlids and two lace Catfish.
Age and condition: Tank, a couple years old (looks almost new) Fish about 1 1/2 years old. Everything else is a year old
Quantity for sale: Listed above
Reason for Sale: Down sizing, for now.
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: $150 for everything
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
101_8686.jpg

-FHM

thats a bargain!

wish i lived near you FHM!

thats a bargain!

wish i lived near you FHM!

lol

Yeah, I hope someone picks it up.

With College right now, and 4 other tanks, this one is just too much for me.

Especially with summer so close, I want to spend time and money in my car.

-FHM

hope you can sell it, it'll give you 2 full tanks of petrol anyway.

i'll help ya bump it!

Sorry to here you are selling it. I can totally understand what you mean though, being in college too. Somedays I leave home and forget to feed the fish or I plan to when I get back. But then stuff happens and by the time I get back the lights have all turned off. I'm at my limit for what I can care for right now too. I've already got a empty 36x18x14 critter cage waiting for me when I have time. IDK what I'm going to do with it or even when I will be able to do something with it. Probably not till I graduate in like 2 years :sad:.

I really want to move to a apartment this fall too, thats hard enough without 4 aquariums to move as well.

If you haven't yet, I would try posting on minnfish to see if anyone is interested in it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back