kingmed
Fish Crazy
I went to a local petstore Sunday and found out that I could buy a new 75E setup and metal stand for around 320.00. I like the size and at present time I only have a 55 gallon and 29 gallon setup, I was wanting to replace the 55 gallon next year sometime with a larger tank and I was wondering is the extra 20 gallons worth spending money on? I live in a duplex and the walls and floor studs are the wood from old railroad cars, the duplex was built around 1930 or so, I know it will hold a 55 gallon tank cause mine is in the dining room against the wall but I'm not sure if it would be able to hold much more than a 75 gallon tank setup, I'd love to either have a 120 gallon or 125 gallon but that may over due it. Is the extra space (area) in a 75 gallon worth spending money for or should I wait until we move and are able to buy a much larger tank. I'd appreciat any professional or good advise from anyone with the experience on what a floor may be able to hold, thanks.








