5 Gallon

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Zafirah

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have a 5 gallon hex with a heater, and VERY full with plants. Could I add 2-3 dwarf puffers in there?

YOu can most definelty have a dwarf in there :good:
You may get away with 2 but id stick to one in such a small tank :S
YOu do need a good filter too as they are messy despite their size :lol:

Ok. I think ill just put my delta betta in there. Are there any tankmates i could add. I know that bettas are highly aggresive, and i know what kind of tankmates they need, but whatabout size restrictions.

Ok. I think ill just put my delta betta in there. Are there any tankmates i could add. I know that bettas are highly aggresive, and i know what kind of tankmates they need, but whatabout size restrictions.

shrimp and snails are good tankmates for bettas. :good: just try it with cheap shrimp first, like ghost shrimp... some bettas see them as a snack lol

shrimp and snails are good tankmates for bettas. :good: just try it with cheap shrimp first, like ghost shrimp... some bettas see them as a snack lol

Otos make excellent tankmates for bettas.

Most reactions

Back