5 Ft Tank, Cabinet, Filters, Lights Etc. (Leicester)

Aquatious

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
5x1.5x1.5 tank - no problems with glass
Light wood cabinet. Generally good condition with water marks on hood as shown in photos. Base cabinet no problems
Reason for Sale: Moving house, consolidating down to one tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection (!)
Sales price: 175
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): No
Postage & Packaging Price: n/a
General Location : Leicester
Photograph:
image1_zpsdb0jteso.jpg

image3_zpst6hmptby.jpg

IMG_0922_zpsyigru6jj.jpg

7a0cb519.jpg

b03b202e.jpg

624fcec9.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Could do with a new hooks on the hood for the lights, but they sit in there with no problems as they are and I haven't bothered.

2 light boxes (needs new bulbs but I've tested they both work)
2 x heaters
1 air pump
1 water filter
Gravel / rocks / wood etc.
Timer for lights
4 way adapters
Basically everything you need except water and fish :)

Try me with an offer :) Moving house so would like to get it gone.

Needs to go ASAP - make me a silly offer!

It is far too good to tip!

Yes mate - been so busy that I've haven't put it up on ebay yet. It is all broken down and ready to be moved.

Hello,

I have been pointed your way by a friend. I can see that you have said you would take £50.00 in an earlier post? I would be happy to offer this, it is a beautiful tank. I can collect as only in Peterborough too.

Many thanks

Most reactions

Back