4x3x3 Triangle Tank Formally 4x2x2 Lol

mixmaster jay

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hi im not sure if this is in the right section but here goes
how do i work out the volume of a 4x2x2 triangle tank its obviosly not the same as the standard rectangle as im picking one up with a stand for free tomorrow freecycle is awesome lol :good:
thanks in advance

JAY
PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS ive not washed up but i do need the sink later so it will be done hehe (number 6 i believe)
its a bit tatty but what do you expect for free lol i am eventually going to board out the frame with pine and also build a new hood too
31072009633.jpg

31072009634.jpg

31072009635.jpg

31072009646.jpg

31072009647.jpg

31072009648.jpg

and thats where its getting squeezed lol obviosly without the fridge freezer there lol :good:

Hi im not sure if this is in the right section but here goes
how do i work out the volume of a 4x2x2 triangle tank its obviosly not the same as the standard rectangle as im picking one up with a stand for free tomorrow freecycle is awesome lol :good:
thanks in advance

JAY

Use this calculator http://www.csgnetwork.com/areacalc.html

The area works out at 4 sq ft so the volume will be 8 cu ft

wow how lucky are you :hyper:
i never get any luck like that :(

maybe you should give me one of your scoobies to make me feel better :shifty: :lol:

dont forget pics when uve set it up

shelagh xxxxxx

Type the following into google:

"8 cu foot to litres"

That gives you 226.5 litres

or you can type:

"8 cu foot to us gallons"

That gives you 59.8 US gallons

Sorry I forgot to add to the post that a cubic foot of water is 6.25 imperial gallons and it weighs approx 28.4 Kg

wow how lucky are you :hyper:
i never get any luck like that :(

maybe you should give me one of your scoobies to make me feel better :shifty: :lol:

dont forget pics when uve set it up

shelagh xxxxxx
lol im constantly watching freecycle just to see if anything comes up like that lol
which scooby do you want shelagh lol you will have to fight my old man first he's got them in immingham at the mo i cant afford to run them as im now on incapacity for a while with my back

thankyou soooo much everyone for your help and i will do a setup diary i think just for you lot lol :good: :good: :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back