45g Tank Piranha

Sorry it took me so long,

Its, 1ft wide. by 2ft 5 inchs long, and 14 inchs deep.

Nobody seems to have mentioned this, but unless my math is way off, this isn't 45 gallons, it's about 20. Not sure if that effects the sanchezi idea or not.

Nobody seems to have mentioned this, but unless my math is way off, this isn't 45 gallons, it's about 20. Not sure if that effects the sanchezi idea or not.

If it is a 20g then imo it's too small for a sanchezi.

I remember him saying what the size was earlier but didn't understand it with the wide and deep so went with 45g like thread title said. lol Good catch if so. :good:

Ok great. :good:

Don't take offense about me asking why you were buying it. None was intended and it's a standard reply from me.

It might not be until Monday until you hear back from them.

Hope you get us pics when you get him and look forward to seeing you around.

Also, if you have any questions at all about care, foods etc please ask and we'll help you out.

I think you'll be very happy with your sanchezi. Just be prepared for him not to eat right away and to be shy for a bit until he settles in but every couple days keep giving him food and see if he eats.

If it is a 20g then imo it's too small for a sanchezi.

I remember him saying what the size was earlier but didn't understand it with the wide and deep so went with 45g like thread title said. lol Good catch if so. :good:

Don't worry i didnt take any offence to you asking why i am buying a piranaha. Also yes i noticed the measurements were off, it does look like a 20g, I just bought the tank, and thats what the guy told me. But, no worries i went out to the Super Walmart, in the states. Which is awesome, and bought a 55g.

You could probably fit some of the larger of the smaller serras in there if you wanted to. If you want to just get the sanchezi that's fine though. It's still a wonderful fish.

Most reactions

Back