4 Reverse Trios Of Fund. Gardneri - Killi's

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Amerce

Fish Herder
Reaction score
OK it happens and I wish it wouldn't but the buyer of the above fish has decided they don't want to complete on the purchase for one reason or another :crazy:

So does anyone on the forum want my Gardneri, beautifully coloured males and eager and willing to start getting frisky, pics attached.

All of them are eating granulated, live food, ph of 6.8 and temp around 26c, these are mop spawning killi's and very active.

Asking for £6 (so only £2 per fish, a bargain as I've seen pairs sell for £12) for the trio's and can deliver within a 20mile radius of M34 5JN for £10 or can post with heatpack for the same cost.

PM me if you are interested :good:

FundGardneri.jpg

question...are they all male ?...thats wat your posting is sort of saying...how big do they get ?...wat plecs could they go with ?...do they need a tank on there own ?...tx

question...are they all male ?...thats wat your posting is sort of saying...how big do they get ?...wat plecs could they go with ?...do they need a tank on there own ?...tx

reverse trio, so im assumign he means 2males and a female

thats wat i thought but wanted to double check...lol.

Yep sorry 2 males and a female, they are OK with plecs of all sort.

Males are the coloured ones the females have no markings or real colour, check out the bottom snap it shows a female along with a male.

oz not been in touch...been busy...how big do they get ?...no chance of a male and 2 females is there ?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back