Reason for Sale: No longer needed
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £15 ono
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: Below

2KG Fire extinguisher

916d78f7.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

What're you looking for minus the FE? Would have to be posted as I'm in yorkshire but I already have a FE, its everything else I'm missing! ;) if you'll knock some off for the FE not being included then I'm definitely really interested!

What're you looking for minus the FE? Would have to be posted as I'm in yorkshire but I already have a FE, its everything else I'm missing! ;) if you'll knock some off for the FE not being included then I'm definitely really interested!

PM'ed

Co2 setup sold...

Still available are....

2KG Fire extinguisher

Full complete set of dry salt fertiliser including an opened but unused 250ml bottle of easy life easy carbo.... amounts as follows....

I'm not entirely sure but at a rough guess there would be

200-300g each of Potassium Nitrate and Potassium Phosphate

200g of Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrat

10-20g each of Ascorbic Acid and Potassium Sorbate

400-450g of Trace Mix

These are all approx but i think there may be more of the P. nitrate and P. phosphate

Will check and measure exacts amount later and put pics up :good:

OPEN TO OFFERS

Morning bump :D ... will definitely get pics up later once im back home :)

BUMP.... Promise i will put pics up later now and find the exact amounts for the ferts.

BTW im open to offers aswell so please ask :good:

As promised pictures and fert amounts in first post.

Thanks for looking :)

Hey Jake, How much do you want for the ferts? Wouldn't really need the easy carbo though :D
Are you getting rid of the scales you had as well? Mine don't work anymore! grrr!! lol!

:good:

Hey Jake, How much do you want for the ferts? Wouldn't really need the easy carbo though :D
Are you getting rid of the scales you had as well? Mine don't work anymore! grrr!! lol!

:good:

Was looking for around £17.50 posted for the ferts without easy carbo £20 with it . Scales i will be keeping, i still have my planted tanks.. just excess amount of ferts lol.

Forgot to mention peeps, im also willing to swap for something that takes my fancy... just let me know what you have :).

Thanks

Jake

Bump!

Final reduction, i may aswell keep them than drop it more :unsure:

£16 posted for the ferts

£18 posted for the ferts & easy carbo

£15 collected for the fire extinguisher

I would take the ferts but not got money for few weeks as my xbox acc was hacked and they spent a lot on it!if you still have them let me know :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back