Video 2000 Gallon 5Ft Moray Eel N Sharks

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Great videos... must be one hell of a pet shop.

Thanks. They just brought in some freshwater stingrays, arowanas n Fire Eel last week and this week some Bamboo Sharks and Saltwater stingray (it has blue rings)

That eel is beautiful if I were a fish I'd be that eel. Are those black tips?

I love that Eel. And yes they're Black Tip Sharks, theyre also fun to watch, always swimming around searching for food.

Could you imagine having a tank big enough in your house to keep that bad boy?! Having some family and friends around to watch a bit of telly or have a brew and this slithers out into view, haha.. that'd be amazing.

Could you imagine having a tank big enough in your house to keep that bad boy?! Having some family and friends around to watch a bit of telly or have a brew and this slithers out into view, haha.. that'd be amazing.

:lol: Yeah that would be amazing. I wish I have a big enough tank for this Eel. This tank is 11ft X 6ft X 4ft LXWXH My friend's cousin has the same eel @ around 3ft in his 310 gallon tank. He's gonna give the Eel to a Marine Biologist who is a family friend once the Eel outgrows the tank. I think they max @ 7 feet.

Now how can I get all those fish and that tank into my special "closet" without anyone knowing almost perfect size for that room. It's an 15" by 11" room perfect now just need to get everybody out of the house for the week and withdrawal 10 or more thousand from the bank $). :cool:. :eek:

Now how can I get all those fish and that tank into my special "closet" without anyone knowing almost perfect size for that room. It's an 15" by 11" room perfect now just need to get everybody out of the house for the week and withdrawal 10 or more thousand from the bank $). :cool:. :eek:
I wish I can keep the tank and fishes too. I dont see it happening :lol:

The pet shop owner should join. Thats FOTM easy

Yeah definitely would be a FOTM worthy IMO. The manager handfeeds the Eel and pet him. The eel can easily bite his finger off :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back