20+ Cherry Shrimp £15 Posted

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Mine have just arrived this morning, thank you, they are such sweet little critters, Iwill see how these get on then I think we would like one more lot if you have any left? Would you like me to return the packaging, the box & bowl?

Hi Sarah,

Shrimps arrived safely, thanx :D their really great and bombing round my cory fry tank lol. Oh and thanx for the birthday wrapping!! as it happens they have arrived on my birthday.....spooky ;)

Thanx again,
Leanne
xx

Hi Sarah,

Shrimps arrived safely, thanx :D their really great and bombing round my cory fry tank lol. Oh and thanx for the birthday wrapping!! as it happens they have arrived on my birthday.....spooky ;)

Thanx again,
Leanne
xx

glad you're pleased with them hun and that they arrived safely :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY babes

Sarah x

ALLL sold again now for a few weeks - got lots of tank shuffling to do so need to concentrate on that first

thanks everyone who has purchased them from me

Hi Pippoodle, just thought I'd let you know that I received the shrimps today, in some interestingly patterned paper (It's not my birthday yet...lol). My partner also thanks you for the freebie jelly mould....pmsl
Some of them have gone in to the main tank, but because some of them are sooooo teeeeeeennnnnny that they have to grow out some in a tank we had to go and get today specially for them. I've never seen shrimp so small!! Sooooooooo sweet!!
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!

We all know that tank you just bought will rapidly be turned into another betta tank once its free.

Glad to hear they got there in perfect condition :)
I want to see pics of the jelly you make lmao :p

take care Sarah x

Glad to hear they got there in perfect condition :)
I want to see pics of the jelly you make lmao :p

take care Sarah x

Would be interested in some tiger shrimp when you have more available. I'll probably have some snowballs ready quite soon if your interested.

I would like to buy some, can i have your paypal account?

Can you send them to be deilivered on a friday, if so can you also pm me your paypal account stuff.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back