2 Pink Parrot Fish Free To A Good Home ( Scotland)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

rich72h

Reaction score
Livestock:two 5month old pink parrot fish
Quantity for sale: 2
Reason for Sale:sadly they have become too aggressive for my tank 
Delivery or Collection:i would prefer collection but i can meet half way
Sales price:free
Postage & Packaging:eek:nly If the buyer wishes
Photograph:
20121227_200259.jpg

Sadly when buying these I made a school boy error and didnt research enough about them before hand. They are great fish to have however they are not doing so well in my 90 litre tank and need more space. I hope they can go to a good home soon.

Cheers

HI there mate, i'm in Falkirk, you still looking to get rid of these to a good home?

Thanks

Daz

Sorry Daz I took them back to sun aquatics in stirling at the weekend. Sorry for the late reply bud

No problem mate, just out curiosity was that where you bought them to start with and if so how much?

What are them yellow fish called near the purple plant mate ?

DAZ8365 said:
No problem mate, just out curiosity was that where you bought them to start with and if so how much?
Yeah bud. I think they were 2 for £25. The shop is down riverside in stirling. They restock every Thursday so a thursday afternoon or friday is the best days to get a good choice of fish. Ive bought all my fish from there for the past few years. Its changed owners a couple of times but the fish are always healthy.

AJ1986 said:
What are them yellow fish called near the purple plant mate ?
These are golden barbs if im correct. Am sure they were 5 for £10 from the same shop.

Where do you get your fish from the now?

Am from nottingham mate are they pieceful like the cherry barbs? Cause i brought 5 odessa barbs a month ago from wharf. Since i seen they had angel fish with odessa's and they were doing good i thought lets give it ago. After a few weeks when i added some Rainbow fish they just started to nip every one so gave them away.

AJ1986 said:
Am from nottingham mate are they pieceful like the cherry barbs? Cause i brought 5 odessa barbs a month ago from wharf. Since i seen they had angel fish with odessa's and they were doing good i thought lets give it ago. After a few weeks when i added some Rainbow fish they just started to nip every one so gave them away.
Sorry I never noticed the questions were from 2 different people.

They seem to be peaceful. Ive had them for 6 months now and they are in a tank with

5 harlequins
4 widow fish
2 rainbow fish
2 pearl gouramis (excuse the spelling)
And 1 yellow algie eater

They all seem to get along fine at the moment bud

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back