2 Dp's?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Thats just what Puffers do. They get bored very easily if their tank is not very interesting. Even if it is well planted they still spend alot of the time going up and down the glass through boredom.

The pinned info says that a 5 gallon would be okay for a single puffer. I was going to do two of them in a ten, but is there anything I can do to decrease the risk of boredom (other than plants?)

Thats just what Puffers do. They get bored very easily if their tank is not very interesting. Even if it is well planted they still spend alot of the time going up and down the glass through boredom.

The pinned info says that a 5 gallon would be okay for a single puffer. I was going to do two of them in a ten, but is there anything I can do to decrease the risk of boredom (other than plants?)

Dont mean to be a debby downer but why not start your own thread?

Because I thought the possible info would be helpful for the OP as well? That's okay, I'll slink off. :)

Because I thought the possible info would be helpful for the OP as well? That's okay, I'll slink off. :)

Well i didnt mean it in a harsh way, sure "The pinned info says that a 5 gallon would be okay for a single puffer. " is good advice its just when you start asking questions like "I was going to do two of them in a ten, but is there anything I can do to decrease the risk of boredom (other than plants?)" That it gets away from the OP;s questions....Nothing personal or out for blood...

Most reactions

Back