1entra's 45g Reef Tank... 18months On

fantastic looking tank, really love the choice of corals and fish you've got there!
you've just gotta love LPS.

whats the little red and white goby i saw?

whats the little red and white goby i saw?

Thanks again for the comments.

Thats my little trimma goby, i had initially got it to live in my fuge but it somehow managed to find it's way into my main tank and it still remains there to this day without being harassed or anything by any other fish :blink:

Lovely corals and fish you have there :drool: such nice positioning of the tank too, right next to the computer!! Don't think my desk could support such weight :lol:

cheers, he may have just gone onto my wish list.

that is a very attractive little fish and can be quite entertaining to watch, can camoflage itself into the rockwork at times but more often than not it can be seen hovering in a corner somewhere!!

thats one very nice hammer you have there. tank looks completely different when that opens out

the hammer is very attractive and i am using it as the centrepiece for the tank as it gives it some real depth.

i have had to move the bubble coral into the botom left hand cornner of the tank as as it has grown it's sweeper tentacles have started to get longer and it has been stinging both my trumpet coral along with the hammer coral... in the corner it cant do anybody any harm (at the minute). i have moved the torch coral to my new set-up downstairs.

Lovely corals and fish you have there :drool: such nice positioning of the tank too, right next to the computer!! Don't think my desk could support such weight :lol:

thanks josh, my computer desk is an old heavy duty thick oak one! im glad it managed to support the weight as was panicking when i set up the tank thinking it may collapse over time but so far it hasn't done (touch wood).

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back