110 Litre Tank For Sale £20

Murphee

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a 110 litre (25 gallons), tank for sale, i think its clearseal. Its quite old but in good shape, lights need replacing however it could just need a new fuse. Comes with 2 roman ornaments and a few plastic plants.

Dimensions: 32'' long 16'' high and 14'' deep

£20 for quick sale, no offers!! Pickup only from Liverpool L4

Cheers

Equipment make/model/size: Clearseal tank
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: upgraded tanks
Delivery or Collection: collection
Sales price: £20
Postage & Packaging: NONE
Location: Liverpool L4
Photograph:


DigitalCameria.jpg
 
I don't have a home phone no and I sell on ebay? Is that a new rule or something?

Nice lil tank, if you were closer I'd be tempted (and my other half would kill me)
 
I can pick this up tonight after work if you want. I would PM but it doesn't seem to work.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top