110 Gallon

frogman5

Reaction score
tomorow i will be purchasing a 110 gallon and need some ideas for fish...all that is going in there is a senegal bichr...but have been thinkin about oscars...or a knifefish....i am asking for some opinions and some possible other fish to go in it

I would recommend a spiny eel. A fire eel would do great. They are perfect for a tank of that size, just provide sufficient hiding spots. They like caves and like to burrow in sand. They will also dig under things so make sure all of your ornaments or w/e you have in the tank are on the glass bottom of the aquarium. They are very powerful and I think beautiful. and not a pocket breaker either.

a fire eel would not go for a 110g. yes they are slow growers but 180g is still the minimum i'd say.

if you've a senegal in there, you might want to keep an eye on the oscar. adult oscars would actually take a senegal as worms and you know what happens then. perhaps more species of bichirs could be added. bigger bodied fishes like the Geophagus, or Satanoperca could be an option too.

Most reactions

Back