1 Month Old Fry

Lawrence

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 18, 2009
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Maastricht, Holland
In the beginning of last month my swordfish gave birth to over 30 fry. Despite asking for help, no one gave reasonable replies, or they were rude. Now I kept these fry in a floating trap for 1 month, in the same community tank. Once I got my second batch of fry I released the 10 fry I managed to keep for 1 month (none died)!!! The following day I realised some fry went missing (the one month old ones) but out of the 10, 7 managed to live. Now they are thriving in the tank and are around 1-2 cm. I would just like everyone to know that you DO NOT NEED TO KEEP YOUR FRY IN A SEPARATE TANK!!! They will just do fine in a floating trap.

Lawrence
 
They will do fine in a floating trap for such a period. The fear is though that it's not the best conditions. I'm Happy to hear that you method worked. I did the same thing when i had livebearers.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top