Zoomed Leaf Hammock?

Fish_Girl

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
During all my researching I found the Zoomed floating log mentioned alot and I plan to place an order for one of these shortly as I think our frogs would like that too. I came across the leaf hammock too but didn't find much mentioned about it. Is it worth getting? Or should I forget it and just get the floating plants? I dont think it sounds anywhere near as good as the log, but thought I would ask incase someone has a Betta that loves them!

I got the log a few weeks ago and my guy loves it. He goes into it and through it all the time. My shrimp like it too- really funny to see them perched upside down on the bottom of it :lol: I've never seen him lay in it to rest, but he is an extremely active betta- I seriously never see him laying anywhere! If I don't see him for a few minutes, I get worried! lol
Anyway, I like the log- it's fun for all :)

I got the log a few weeks ago and my guy loves it. He goes into it and through it all the time. My shrimp like it too- really funny to see them perched upside down on the bottom of it :lol: I've never seen him lay in it to rest, but he is an extremely active betta- I seriously never see him laying anywhere! If I don't see him for a few minutes, I get worried! lol

Thanks for the reply, good to see yet more good feedback for the log, can't wait to see the frogs and eventually Betta using it! Would love to see your shrimp using it too, got any photos? I would like shrimp too at some point, they sound so silly :lol:

I have decided against the leaf hammock now anyway as I think with the log and plenty of live plants, the leaf hammock will be a bit pointless. There will be plenty of places for him to rest should he want to! :good:

I've never used the leaf, but I've had a log for many months now and it is Mickey's permanent resting spot :good: :D

I've never used the leaf, but I've had a log for many months now and it is Mickey's permanent resting spot :good: :D

Thanks for more good feedback for the log, I will definately be ordering one of those over the next couple of days now :good: Collecting the new tank tomorrow-so excited! But will take me about a week before I'm ready to add the mature media as I'm getting creative with some slate to try and make the tank look good. Wish me luck :lol: ooh its another step closer to becoming a Betta owner! :D

I had both the log and the hammock, but my guy never used the hammock and I ended up taking it out. He likes the log though. I've read a few reports of the wire that supports the leaf poking out and causing injury to the fish.

Thanks for the reply, good to see yet more good feedback for the log, can't wait to see the frogs and eventually Betta using it! Would love to see your shrimp using it too, got any photos? I would like shrimp too at some point, they sound so silly :lol:

I have decided against the leaf hammock now anyway as I think with the log and plenty of live plants, the leaf hammock will be a bit pointless. There will be plenty of places for him to rest should he want to! :good:

Well, I totally planned on getting a picture posted of my shrimp in and on my floating log... but 3 of my 4 shrimp have "mysteriously" disappeared this week. I believe my betta had a midnight craving... :/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back