Zombie Wallsticker!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Amunet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Make a long story short.
I wanted to decorate w/ wall stickers, but premade ones are too expensive.
So figured that in the long run, buying the contact paper and whatver else used and making my own would be cheaper.
This is the first one I've attempted to make.
HUsband saw a wallsticker that he liked, but I didn't want to copy it exactly so put a zombie spin on it. Things I did use from the one he liked is the body shape and the concept of the blood splatters/smears. Other than that, it's all mine.

It could be better of course, but hopefully I'll get better at it as I continue making more :) Next one will hopefully be this fish one I'm doing. Just gotta make it look how I want. I'm no good w/ tribal kind of designs.

Oh and although it's simple looking.. it really did take a lot of work!
wallsticker1.jpg

wow very nice

Looks Neat dude, how do you do this, and whats the costs roughly :p?

Well, I bought 75 feet rolls of contact paper so I could make a bunch of wall stickers.
Each roll of contact paper cost uhm.. how much was it.... around $20 on ebay. I used less than a foot of the black paper, and a couple inches of the white. You can buy smaller rolls of the paper as well.
Then I had to buy some acrylic paint. I bought the more expensive stuff which was a little over $4 a tube, but the store did have stuff that was just over a dollar. And bought some cheap paint brushes, a big pack of them for $5 and a box cutter for $10.

Most reactions

Back