Reaction score
Here are my two tank, my 2 footer

Jan2553.jpg

And my 3 foot tank

Jan2552.jpg

Here is one of my old angels, which sadly passed away the other day :rip:

Jan2556.jpg

Jan2557.jpg

This is a community shot, you can see me Bala shark there, as well as a few of me swordtails

Jan2554.jpg

Here is a shot of the swordtails in me 2 footer

Img_02.jpg

Andhere is some photo (Sorry they aint very clear) o my two new angels i bought less than 30 minutes ago

PHTO0014.jpg
PHTO0015.jpg
PHTO0016.jpg

:wub:

I hope you realize Bala Sharks are schooling fish who need atleast 70 gallons, and get 10" or more.

Other than that. It looks good. Except if I was you i'd put in some drift wood, Maybe some rocks, nd a lot of plants real or fake.

Yeah i know Bala Shark should be kept in school, but my bala shark seem to do just fine on its out, like a odd ball of the group, so i wont get no more, and he is my first and last, and as for the size of him, i will compensate his size in time, i do have my eye on a bigger tank, however if push come to shuff my nextdoor neigh can have him because she has a 245 Gallon tank and already two bala shark, so i do have fall back just incase not to worry, the only reason i got him is because i like the Fresh water shark speices, i find them fascinating and lovely to watch, since my favorite one if you couldnt guess already, is the red tail black shak, however i tried my luck with two of them and had lost fish over them, so i am waiting til i get a even bigger tank before i try for my third...

Thankyou for your input though

;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back