Zebs L046

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hey, im sorry i cant tell you how much i pay for the zebs,but what i can tell you ull not find them any where for less that 100 quid for 1.!if my gf new how much i paind for some of them she would hit the roof lol

hey, im sorry i cant tell you how much i pay for the zebs,but what i can tell you ull not find them any where for less that 100 quid for 1.!if my gf new how much i paind for some of them she would hit the roof lol

You can certainly buy them for less than hundred quid. I am aware of several breeders who sell their offspring lower than that price.

You can certainly buy them for less than hundred quid. I am aware of several breeders who sell their offspring lower than that price.
Where, who, when?
I'd love some of these little plecs!!! :wub:

Where, who, when?

Just as Civir isn't willing to mention prices, I can't, well won't mention names. However if you hang round places like the zebra forum and get to know the members, there are certainly members there that sell their offspring for less than a hundred.

Just as Civir isn't willing to mention prices, I can't, well won't mention names. However if you hang round places like the zebra forum and get to know the members, there are certainly members there that sell their offspring for less than a hundred.

But they are normally sold well in advance ;)
or gone in an instance

yes i agree kepping friendly with the whole forum is a gd,and if ur lucky enough u may be offerd some zebs at a gd price.i use zebra pleco forum and its friendly forum also loads of gd info!

Where, who, when?

Can or will you name the forum in question? I've been getting much more interested in exotic plecos lately, and while I'm nowhere near ready (skill/knowledgewise, or financially) for zebras, I'd very much appreciate a pointer at a good resource for them. There's just SO much bad information on the 'net about fishkeeping that I prefer to use sources recommended to me by those that already know the subject well, than rely entirely on Google.

do a google search... the phrase zebra pleco forum. will lead you the the site in question ;)

and/or plecofanatics to learn more about exotic plecos in general.

Sorry wasnt having a go - mearly highlighting your point of not expecting to be handed them

It's ok no offence taken. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back