Zebra Plecs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i have seen some on pleco fanatics i think for £70 each for juvi, which is very reasonable, compared to the prices being quotes on this thread!

£100 is about the average price for a 1 - 1.5 inch juvi so £70 isnt a bad price at all :)

If your b/f or yourself are willing to travel (hertfordshire) then I can sort you some out for a reasonable price.

Hi,

I am just looking into the possibility of setting up a species tank for Zebra Plecs. I haven't seen any locally at the moment and if you still have some available I may be interested.

Thanks

Gavin

If zebs are out of your price range have a look at L134 - Leopard Frog Plec - tend to be much cheaper but are also very nice black n white plecs.

iknow someone who can get then for £70 and ive seen them on aquarist classifieds in the derbyshire area for £80 and they dont need to be in a species tank

iknow someone who can get then for £70 and ive seen them on aquarist classifieds in the derbyshire area for £80 and they dont need to be in a species tank

LOL, nowadays £70 is dear :p, what makes you think they dont need a species tank?

I take it none of these fish that are available are near me (Herts)?

The tank that I'm planning on using is a Rio 180 so will have plenty of room for a small community eventually.
As long as the price is fair I won't complain, I'm 80/90% sure I'm going to convert to Zebra Plec's, I've considered a few alternative's (not plec's) but I can remember when I 1st saw a Zebra plec for sale about 3/4 years ago now and thought that £60 was dear.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back