Zebra Plecs L046

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

You wouldnt like them :D

I have brought another 3 today,All Juveniles.

Now have 8 :)

Your on the slippery slope!

Are you getting them from different places?
I like to mix the blood lines in my groups to try and avoid cross breeding siblings.

I've got a group of 4 wild caughts (got to be 10 years old now!) and a group of 7 F1's

just need to get my bum in gear and sort out my next fish room :-/

You wouldnt like them :D

I have brought another 3 today,All Juveniles.

Now have 8 :)

Your on the slippery slope!

Are you getting them from different places?
I like to mix the blood lines in my groups to try and avoid cross breeding siblings.

I've got a group of 4 wild caughts (got to be 10 years old now!) and a group of 7 F1's

just need to get my bum in gear and sort out my next fish room :-/

Hi,

Have been getting them from different places.
Have just brought an adult male.
Also brought some L134's

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/L46-Zebra-pleco-wild-caught-breeding-group-/320760055805

Ouch, thats a lot of dosh :D

Regarding that auction, if the fish were as described, they are worth more than is being asked. I paid US $ 270/fish (£155) for proven breeders in 2006 and got a bargain. £155 x 8 = £1,240 in the auction. The females are worth significantly more than the males.

Real L173 are not easy to find and they are worth more than zebras. So if he did indeed have a true 173, the deal was even better.

They had a batch of Zebra Plecs in Pier Aquatics yesterday. They were split over three tanks but I would guess that there were between 15 and 20. They were gorgeous and it was hard to come away empty handed, but they were £300 per pair or £150 for a male. I would like them someday, but not enough cash at the moment :sad:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back