Zebra loaches

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Ava_Banana

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Just a couple of pics of my loaches...............never can get these things to sit still long enough for a good pic......

.......had to tempt them out with an algae wafer....... :D

Two first: (excuse the black molly making a bee-line for the wafer :rolleyes: )
two_loaches.jpg

Then the other joined in:
three_loaches.jpg

One is much larger than the other two (nicknamed alphaloach).........don't know whether this is a female, or just the "alpha".........

one of them is rather fat but they are very lovely! I am in 2 halves if for my 50g i should add the 2 yoyo loaches i have got and get 4 more, or get 1 more and 3 zebra loaches....

Decisions decisions!

Ben

It does sometimes seem that the one largest loach chases the others off the wafers.......or in fact any other titbit.......... :rolleyes:

....and yes Ben, i know the feeling.............I have a few tiny snails in the other tank........and I am tempted to put the loaches in there...........or maybe get a few more.......... :rolleyes:

Loaches are sooo cute...I myself have some kuhli loaches and some yoyo loaches...they are such characters!
Yoyo2.jpg

kuhlil.jpg
:wub:

Dwarf loaches are my favourites, my sister (who is 22) says they look like "water dogs" lol.

They are middle swimmers and are always active :) I am hopefully going to get 3 more for when they go into the 50 gallon "loach" tank :)

Ben

ya gotta luv em :wub: i hardly see my zebras, :( , mind the yoyo makes yup 4 it he/she follows you round the tank almost beggin to be fed :lol:

Most reactions

Back