Your Most Beautiful Guppy

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

thapsus

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So I would like to see pictures of your favourite guppies.

My favourite is black female. I don't have picture of it yet but I try to get one soon.

Wow...that's tough. I have so many in my Fancy/Feeder program that I would consider beautiful, even if they are pretty bland. I love them anyway. :wub: However, I do have a limiting factor in that I cannot take a decent picture to save my life...so you'll have to make do with only one of my favorites. :D

Redtailedguppy.jpg

That's Magic, one of my original fathers of the line. He's still kickin' today, at 2 years old. Go Magic! :thumbs:

He's lovely and well done for having him 2 years as well.

Thanks Wilder. :D He does have some nice coloring, even if it isn't very fancy. He's produced some nice red, blue, and green babies...sometimes even throws some yellow. He seems to still be going pretty strong, never had any illnesses. But he gets spoiled. :p

Sorry to take your thread off track, Thaspus. I'll try to get some Semi-decent piccies of my other favorites soon. :thumbs:

He's lovely! I don't have any pics myself but my favourite guppies are always half-black reds so yours is pretty close to what I'd normaly go for.

Thanks Sylvia. :D

Your's is gorgeous, Dartan! Very nice coloring, and he's nice because he doesn't have a huge tail like most with that coloring do. Is he a father yet? :)

Very nice dartan. I would like to have that kind of male to my female.

Annastasias guppy look great too. :D

Very pretty. :thumbs:

This is my favourite ATM, but not for long by the way my fry are colouring up. :wub:

BlueMaleGuppy.jpg

Ddraig Goch: I like blue ones too. I had one great looking but it jumped out of the tank. :-(

I finally got pic of my favourite. Here she is with my favourite male. :)

PA230154.jpg

my fry are colouring up

How long did it take? My first guppy fry are just a week old.

Thaspus! She is lovely! :wub: Ah, I can't get over her!

Ddraig, your's is gorgeous! I love blue ones. :D

IMG_0013_edited.jpg

I really don't know what to name it.. cuz I dont know if its a girl or a boy, lol

But.. yeah out of the 8 fish I currently own, I love that one the most (except for my betta of course)

Most reactions

Back