Your Cichlid

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Mr. Convict

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Well in my opinion, cichlids have a lot of 'personality' it may just be me.. but i think that every one behaves in a different way

So that's why i'm asking, does your cichlid do anything different or out of the ordinary from what you'd normally expect? this isnt a post about if your cichlid is sick so please dont mistake it for that

For example.. everytime i walk into my room and lie by my tank, my pseudotropheus demasoni would come out of his cave, and come up to the glass, to float there and watch me, he even recognises me, cuz when my fren tried, he came out, and then darted back in..

So does any of your cichlids do anything like that? or am i just wierd :p

My cichlids are food orientated, they come to the front glas as they know i'm feeding them lol.

i have one little guy that we call pac-man because when you open the hood on the tank he comes to the top and does this little chop thingy. he looks just like pac-man when he does it! :lol:

i have one little guy that we call pac-man because when you open the hood on the tank he comes to the top and does this little chop thingy. he looks just like pac-man when he does it! :lol:

lmao at that :lol: :D :lol:

Most reactions

Back