You Lookin At Me??

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

MamaPish

Fishaholic
Reaction score
:wub: my only black angel....everyone has been picking on him...look at his tail, they are nippin it away......I guess that is why he has attitude!! :crazy:

I am moving him tomorrow so he won't be picked on anymore!

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 73
gorgeouse condition i have to ask what sort of a fish would be picking on an angel but perhaps an oscar

i have to ask what sort of a fish would be picking on an angel but perhaps an oscar

No oscar......just bigger angels.

I am not sure if he is considered a "Black Lace" angel, or a "Double Dark"
I am sure Dolphin can help in that area!! :D

you can see his black stripes in this pic....he tends to change colors. sometimes he looks blacker than others.

Thanks everyone...... :wub: he is one of my favorites :wub:

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 70
Hi Mama

He/she look far too dark to be a black lace. Ture blacks (double darks) do show strips. As there is a touch of green in it, and the tail show zebra pattens. I suspect that it is double dark with either single or double dose zabra.

Dolphin :D
iru.gif

I agree with Kevin, a photo like that could get you started wanting angels. Do the others beat up on it because it is different? Nice photography!

not shure if i missed something but i thaught that only got one fotm nomination something cant be right about that so here if its needed is another one thats another fish that i think youl all agree deserves to be in fotm :hooray: :oh:

edit : whoops i did read wrong well that makes three then

Most reactions

Back