YAY!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

The-Wolf

Ex-LFS manager/ keeper of over 30 danio species
Reaction score
I have just found some fry in my Duel Species tank. :thumbs:

They are swimming around in the gravel and I have syphoned as many as I could see and put in a tank of their own. There are about 50 so far and I see more in the gravel now so, I'll wait a bit so as not to stress the others and, try to save some more. :D

OMG I can't belive this, never happened before. Normally the eggs are eaten way before hatching occurs. This is so :cool:

VERY awesome!! :D

I myself am awaiting new arrivals from one of my livebearers, a female guppy who has been pregnant for way over a month now (SERIOUSLY overdue!!) so she'd better have a lot of babies!!! She looks like she's about to pop.

Anyway, congratulations on your new fry!! :D :D Sounds like there's a lot of them!!

Never2Bknown said:
VERY awesome!! :D

I myself am awaiting new arrivals from one of my livebearers, a female guppy who has been pregnant for way over a month now (SERIOUSLY overdue!!) so she'd better have a lot of babies!!! She looks like she's about to pop.

Anyway, congratulations on your new fry!! :D :D Sounds like there's a lot of them!!
good luck to you on your (fishes) impending birth.

I have got another 20 or so from the gravel so it is now about
70. The trouble is I disturb the gravel and some start to free swin in the tank and are Immediately eaten by the parents. This is now a race against time!

CONGRATULATIONS and CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!

HALLELULIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!

THIS IS WAY OTT BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!

:flowers: :ninja: :devil: :hyper: :wizard: :angel: :ring: :snap: :music: :fish: :hi: :pepsi: :stupid: :hooray: 8) :cake: :- :mama: :clap: :- :mama: :rofl: :kana: :cool: :nerd:

11_3_21.gif

I love it danio :p

Most reactions

Back