Yabbies / Lobsters

jakeroberts

Fishaholic
Reaction score
if anyone keeps yabbies/lobsters could u plz send pictures of the tanks they r in as i am currently thinking about setting up a tank for these animals as i find them very interesting

regards
jake roberts

if anyone keeps yabbies/lobsters could u plz send pictures of the tanks they r in as i am currently thinking about setting up a tank for these animals as i find them very interesting

regards
jake roberts
tank
21645a93e7fdce0c.jpg

Cray, Redclaw
21645a93dfca7460.jpg

tank and some fish.
21645c4a0518f421.jpg

regards
jake roberts
tank
21645a93e7fdce0c.jpg

Cray, Redclaw
21645a93dfca7460.jpg

tank and some fish.
21645c4a0518f421.jpg

wont he eventually eat ur fish because i have been told that u can not keep them with fish

Jake im not sure where u live. But i know Pet Super Store at capalaba has some freshwater crabs in at the moment. I was tempted to get one. But i got an axolotl instead.

wont he eventually eat ur fish because i have been told that u can not keep them with fish

with luck and a lot of careful research, Redclaw, in particular, can live in community's. but it is not just a case of chucking it in, the thing most people do.

i sadly have to report that i found my Cray eating a gurami this morning!! as to how the Cray got hold of the fish, i can't say. however it has caused the Rio 180 to come out the garage. just incase the Cray is turning! only time will tell!

Most reactions

Back