Xp Desktop Problems

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

fry_lover

Fred and the Fredettes
Reaction score
my son was doing something on Google maps, now the bar on the desktop that usually sits at the bottom is at the top.

to make it a bit more understandable.

where is says "START" that is normally on the bottom left, is now on top left!

where is gives you the time and date, that is normally on the bottom right, is now on the top right!

I've just spend 20 minutes trying, cant get it back, tried clicking and dragging and also going into Control Panel/Display

Anybody what gives?

Google Maps just received life-time ban in this house!

okay makes me sense to take pics,

two pics of current situation on desktop and a pic of the dude responsible for this mess

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171-1.jpg

IMG_0172_1.jpg

Hi, if you right click on the task bar in it's present location is lock the task bar ticked? If it is, uncheck it.

Then left click and hold down the left mouse button with the cursor on the task bar. You can then drag it all over the desk top.

Put it back where you want it, then right click on the task bar and recheck lock the task bar. Should do the trick. Don

Hi, if you right click on the task bar in it's present location is lock the task bar ticked? If it is, uncheck it.

Then left click and hold down the left mouse button with the cursor on the task bar. You can then drag it all over the desk top.

Put it back where you want it, then right click on the task bar and recheck lock the task bar. Should do the trick. Don

done it, many thanks

suprised it didnt work before, i was dragging and clicking all over the place

many thanks

done it, many thanks

suprised it didnt work before, i was dragging and clicking all over the place

many thanks

Now all you have to do is "drag and drop" the responsible dude to the chosen punishment!

Squid

Most reactions

Back