Xiphophorus nezahualcoyotl & Girardinus metallicus...

I love your little video with the explanation those are really cool fish because I know most live bearers eat their baby’s.

because I know most live bearers eat their baby’s.
I wouldn't say "most livebearers", tbh... I'd say, "a lot of livebearer species" instead...
For if I look at all livebearer species known, it wouldn't be "most'... But I assume that you mean the commercial known ones.

I wouldn't say "most livebearers", tbh... I'd say, "a lot of livebearer species" instead...
For if I look at all livebearer species known, it wouldn't be "most'... But I assume that you mean the commercial known ones.
Yeah I mean the commercial ones. What are the non commercial ones? Like I guess what does that mean?

Yeah I mean the commercial ones. What are the non commercial ones? Like I guess what does that mean?
Commerciallywise, just breeding forms of the guppy, molly, platy and swordtail are sold. But those four species are just a minor percentage of the total of livebearer species outthere. I keep several livebearer species besides those four. And from those four I also wild and breeding forms. You can take a look at my own website. On my profile page, my website is mentioned. And even the ones mentioned on my website are just a percentage of all the livebearer species there are.

Most reactions

Back