worst gravel ever!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

wrs

Michelle's Hot
Reaction score
the white gravel from petsmart! by top fin! Dont get it! It peals all the time, clouds the water, and is HUGE! Thats what I have in my 5g, and I HATE IT! I have to get new gravel now! A waste of money that I dont have much of now after putting it away for my secret shell dweler tank ill be getting my brother in November.

my brother bought it for me.

im not stupid.

wrs said:
my brother bought it for me.

im not stupid.
Okay, someone else bought it for you...

You can still tell what size it was before you put it in your tank. Or did you let them do that for you too? Did you/they rinse it first? That may address the clouding.

In any event though, if it's peeling, that is indeed bad and should be removed.

\Dan

very funny mwm.

yeah I saw it, but i had blue gravel that was once the same size, i though. until i compared it.

and yes, i rinsed if for three hours letting it sit. and it never declouded. i had sand at firts, but that was really dirty.

Fish Buddy said:
If you still have the bag that the gravel came in, Petsmart will be happy to relpace it for you.
are you 100 percent sure about that? That would be great if they do.

Yes, I am 1000% sure. I work there as a cashier and I return stuff for people all the time. It is ok if it was bought over a month ago (Petsmart has an unlimited time watanty on all products-but some times the stores forget that if you are in the states)
If you have your reciept, Petsmart will give you cash back (or put it back on your credit card) but if you don't thay will have to give you store credit. But if you just want to exchange-that is fine too.

Most reactions

Back