Wolf Fish Tank Mate

tamzor

Reaction score
will wolf fish be compadable with pleco or clown loaches? it still young only 3 1/2 inches long

I would advise against it sorry, they are exstemely aggessive, some people are lucky however alot has to do with tank size, hiding space and luck..You could be ok for a while but i highly dought that, i have heard of these guys totally aniyalting a oscar at feeding time and a shoal of silver dollar's from what i have read, what size tank do you have? clown loach deffo now as im guessing yours are nearly same size if not smaller,they will be dinner in my oppinion

The rainbow wolfish is good if you can get one , would need a species tank ideally but would fit in a 30-40gall by itself. Look very impressive.

I personally wouldnt risk it, anything you put in a tank with fish of a predatory nature has the possibility of ending in disaster, I think the risk is too great.

dam so i shouldnt add any feeders? i alrdy got to oscar in it with him and its a 75g

why would you add feeders? what species of wolf fish have you got ? they vary in size and temperament(albeit most will eat anything they can) . I'd find it a new home away from your oscar tbh .

i ment i shouldnt add any tank cleaners then? and its a gold wolf fish

Like I said, any fish with a predatory nature should be kept alone. That includes tank cleaners. Keep it on its own and move the oscar out of there.

Guppy's, BETTAS, and Molly's should go with/down just fine.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back