"wild" bettas in my future

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

bkk_group

coconut bomber
Reaction score
well, marianne just emailed me and told me she had luck getting me an imbellis pair from the las vegas betta show she was at last weekend :D she asked that i give her a few days to get things sorted as she also picked up some other "wilds" i might be interested in :D hmmm, would i be interested..i wonder.. :hyper:

Wild as in not captive bred?

I'm not sure who this Marianne is, but it's great that you've got a friend who can get you rare fish.

Planning to breed them, by the way? Seeing as how you're getting a pair.

Good luck with that. :cool:

tempestuousfury said:
Wild as in not captive bred?

I'm not sure who this Marianne is, but it's great that you've got a friend who can get you rare fish.

Planning to breed them, by the way? Seeing as how you're getting a pair.

Good luck with that. :cool:
i'm sure they are captive bred but they are wild form (as in not cross bred). i don't know what she brought back yet but the possibilities could include smaragdina, mahachai and even "wild" splendens. ;) i have been thinking if i ever got some "wild" stock i would put all other breeding aside and concentrate on these lines. it's so hard to get any imbellis in canada, not one shop i know of sells them so it's something i could offer to the betta community. marianne by the way is known in the betta world as "bcbetta.com". ;)

You do know the consequences of not posting up pictures these wild bettas once you get them, right? :sly:

iloveyou said:
bc bettas has wild bettas :eek: :eek:
i made a special request, don't know how many she brought back...but i got first digs :p ;)

BKK,

You always have to most interesting things to tell us Betta lovers and for that I hate you :lol: . All I know BKK, as Itty said," We better see some pics."

- I am playing with ya BKK, but we better see some pic's.

Synastic said:
BKK,

You always have to most interesting things to tell us Betta lovers and for that I hate you :lol: . All I know BKK, as Itty said," We better see some pics."

- I am playing with ya BKK, but we better see some pic's.
:lol: i just left the breeder a message, the betta "itch" is taking over me, must...have...bettas...now....please ;)

Most reactions

Back