Whats up everyone?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

rrdrummer5

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just thought I'd introduce myself since i stumbled across these seemingly very active forums :)

My name is Richard and I currently have a 60 gallon Tropical Aquarium with:

6 Clown Loaches
7 Tiger Barbs
5 Bala Sharks
1 Tinfoil Barb
1 Silver Shark Catfish
1 Albino Rainbow Shark
1 Pleco
1 Gold Gourami
1 Kissing Gourami
1 Opaline Gourami

Before that I had the everything minus the bala's and barbs in a 26 gallon and I just upgraded.

:hi: to the forums and good job on the upgrade. Looking to go bigger myself as soon as I can scrape up the cash. Damn this multiple tank syndrome. I want mooooooore tanks!!! :p it sounds like there was a bit of overcrowding before the upgrade!

Congrats on the upgrade! I'm all nostalgic reading about all your clown loaches, two nights ago, mine passed away. Had him for a long time too, so I got attached. I just upgraded yesterday, and wow... i must say it was worth it. I'm tempted to upgrade my koi tank, even though they really don't need it yet, but I'm running out of floor-space :( Luckilly, I don't have any over crowdedness, so everyone's just happy with their own territory.

A 60 gallon, you must've had fun decorating that tank, so much room. Congrats! I have 1 large bala shark, and it's been great ever since I got it (it being I have yet to gender it) months ago, but I need to get about two more, because it's not good to keep them singular. Anyway, congrats once again, and welcome to the forums!

Most reactions

Back