What Size Tank To House...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

KimA

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Mine are still young and are currently housed in 2 Juwel Vision 180's, 40g, (2 in each tank) with other fish, but I'd like to get one large tank to house the 4 main fish together with some slightly smaller dither fish, i.e. Bosemani Rainbowfish which I already have (hubby just agreed to it, so acting swiftly, lol).

Suggestions please

Thanks

Mine are still young and are currently housed in 2 Juwel Vision 180's, 40g, (2 in each tank) with other fish, but I'd like to get one large tank to house the 4 main fish together with some slightly smaller dither fish, i.e. Bosemani Rainbowfish which I already have (hubby just agreed to it, so acting swiftly, lol).

Suggestions please

Thanks

I think a 75gal would be perfect to house them long term.It also means you could have rainbows like you said and probably others like bottom feeders.

Suggestions please

Thanks

I think a 75gal would be perfect to house them long term.It also means you could have rainbows like you said and probably others like bottom feeders.

Excellent - was thinking along the lines of a 400L, which I believe is 90gal, so that would be perfect for all of them

Sevs can get to 12", so you should be looking at over 100g ;) I have two sevs, two festivums and my plecs in a 180g tank. I've got boesmannis planned, but even so - with what I have now, that'll be quite well stocked when they're fully grown. But a 75g or 90g would do you for maybe a year? But permanently it'd have to be bigger.

Oh, looks like I might be having some very tough decisions to make at some point then :(

Think a Juwel Vision 450 (450L) would like fab in your front room Kim! :D

(Oh and happy crimbo from me and the gang :drinks: )

Hello :)

I'm just talking to the other half on MSN about it now funnily enough - finger's crossed :shifty: Who needs a dining table anyway, lol.

Happy chrimbo back to you all too - we'll be coming to see you and the fishes when the weather warms up (one day) :santa:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back