What Preadetory Fish For A 75 Gal.?

What kind of predators you into? You could keep a shoal of pygo species of piranha. The common red bellies,caribe,ternetzi,piraya etc..all of them will be suitable in that size tank.

What kind of predators you into? You could keep a shoal of pygo species of piranha. The common red bellies,caribe,ternetzi,piraya etc..all of them will be suitable in that size tank.

+ Exodons, Dwarf Snakeheads, Bichirs

i would strongly suggest australian bass as they are very social and have an amazing feeding reflex (live foods and frozen blood worms preffered) but if your into the more ambush type, a murray cod would be ideal (same foods as the bass)

i would strongly suggest australian bass as they are very social and have an amazing feeding reflex (live foods and frozen blood worms preffered) but if your into the more ambush type, a murray cod would be ideal (same foods as the bass)
Sci names?

murray cod:
Maccullochella peelii peelii

australian bass:
Macquaria novemaculeata

soz iwoz doing a research and you can keep a rainbow snakehead and a cuvier bichir but you cant have arowana,motoro stingray and red bellied piranha you need 100G + 4 those

Sci names?

murray cod:
Maccullochella peelii peelii

australian bass:
Macquaria novemaculeata
hmm those two species get crazily big by tank standards. they're more for angling and not for keeping. for the cod already you're looking at 180cm at a maximum 113.5kg

Most reactions

Back