Wanted - Yellow Labs

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Mongwopman

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi All,

Im looking for a group of yellow labs. Anybody have extra that they willing to sell?
I am situated in Dalston, East london. Looking for roughply say 6 - 7 of them preferably juvies.

Thanks

Damien

Hi All,

Im looking for a group of yellow labs. Anybody have extra that they willing to sell?
I am situated in Dalston, East london. Looking for roughply say 6 - 7 of them preferably juvies.

Thanks

Damien

Hi
The only thing I can offer help with is that my lfs have some at the moment but they are £6 each and it's in Taunton! I could risk posting to you if you can't find any anywhere!

It should be easy enough to find them at your LFS as they seem to be the most popular\common mbuna at the moment, in fact it is all theat any of my LFS stock in the way of mbuna. Local breeders here can hardly give the things away.

It should be easy enough to find them at your LFS as they seem to be the most popular\common mbuna at the moment, in fact it is all theat any of my LFS stock in the way of mbuna. Local breeders here can hardly give the things away.

And suprisingly i am unable to find any! Hence asking on the forum.

if you are after juvies at a good price, then try this guy. he has a couple of ads on aquarist classifieds - type in north london young malawi cichlids.

if you are after juvies at a good price, then try this guy. he has a couple of ads on aquarist classifieds - type in north london young malawi cichlids.
http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail100_163964.php

I've just noticed one of my yellow labs holding, around here it's not worth stripping the fry as you'd end up with loads of fish you couldn't get rid of. If you were closer you could have them.

I have some, but only option will be if I travel to London in about a month or so.

aquatic design centre on portland street central london have loads in stock at the moment too. some really healthy and nice sized ones. maybe worth a look?

mike in wood green who i sent you the details for is still selling and can vouch for the quality of his fish.

Thanks, I have emailed him now for a second time. Didnt hear anything the first time.

ah ok. i spoke to him a couple of days ago. sometimes better to call as know he travels round quite a bit! also worth checking out ADC in central london as they have some quite large labs, at a pretty good price.

Most reactions

Back