(Wanted) Pogostemon Helferi

Livewire88

Team TetraTEC
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am starting a new project and am looking for some Pogostemon Helferi :good:

Plants Wanted: Pogostemon Helferi
Quantity required: As much as possible
Delivery or Collection: Posted please
Sales price: ?
Postage & Packaging: Yes please
Location: (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title)
Photograph: N/A

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I have some fairly leggy stuff that I might be able to spare a little of, depends how much you need. Might need some TLC as I've been doing a bit of a rescape and threw some bits away and what I have is resettling.

I have some fairly leggy stuff that I might be able to spare a little of, depends how much you need. Might need some TLC as I've been doing a bit of a rescape and threw some bits away and what I have is resettling.

Hello, thanks for the offer :good: buy any chance could you take a quick photo so I can see what condition it is in? also how much would you want for it posted? :)

Shame, I just got rid of about 15 pots worth, won't be long till I have loads more tho

Hello, thanks for the offer :good: buy any chance could you take a quick photo so I can see what condition it is in? also how much would you want for it posted? :)

Give me a moment and I'll get the camera sorted. I have no idea how much it's worth, don't really sell much through here. Where in Bristol are you? If you're South or South East side it may be easier to just deliver it.

Give me a moment and I'll get the camera sorted. I have no idea how much it's worth, don't really sell much through here. Where in Bristol are you? If you're South or South East side it may be easier to just deliver it.

Thank you, I live in North Bristol but am going south at the weekend to collect some fish so could collect if thats cool with you?

Right, rubbish old camera and a rubbish photographer, just after a move around leaving all sorts of detritus in everything (had to move the tanks).

20120426_007.jpg

20120426_006.jpg

20120426_005.jpg

20120426_003.jpg

20120426_002.jpg

and a shot for context

20120426_001.jpg

Hello, looks good to me :good:

How much do you have spare and how much $£$£ are you wanting for some? I can meet you to collect if you like :good:

Most reactions

Back