Wanted - Large Amount Of Guppys

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

If i can find out a good way to post i have 3 female guppies that are due to give birth very soon

I should have some nicely coloured guppies, the male is a translucent yellow with leopard print halfway up his baody and two females are full bodied blue grey with yellow fins and the other is white with red fins :D

hopefully i can send you some over :D

I should have some nicely coloured guppies, the male is a translucent yellow with leopard print halfway up his baody and two females are full bodied blue grey with yellow fins and the other is white with red fins :D

hopefully i can send you some over :D

Sound amazing, how come you want rid of 3 pregnant females?

No sorry for the confusion, i meant once they give birth i will send over some of their babies :D

Thats okays :D
i have a really strong guppy and would never sell her, she lost the whole of her tail and still managed to swim fine, though i put her in a hospital tank and when she got better put her back with the others, she now had an amazing tail :D it just got its colour back too.
I will have a look into sending them and how to go about it and hopefully you can have a few guppies soon :D

Thats okays :D
i have a really strong guppy and would never sell her, she lost the whole of her tail and still managed to swim fine, though i put her in a hospital tank and when she got better put her back with the others, she now had an amazing tail :D it just got its colour back too.
I will have a look into sending them and how to go about it and hopefully you can have a few guppies soon :D

aww bless well glad shes better for you now :)
look forward to hearing from you soon
Many Thanks

I just looked into somethings over sending and i think i could do it :D
though it may cost alot as im in holland but im sure it can be done :D

Most reactions

Back