Wanted Juwel 70cm T5 / T8 Light Unit For Delta 100 Or Trigon 190 &amp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

donmalik

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I bought a Delta 100 Juwel corner fish tank from a member just last week. light was a bit dodgy and it fell into the tank and got soaked. worked again but as the seal was already compromised, i took a look inside. it was all rusted through and not fixable. the wires to the starters were all corroded and ready for the bin.
was thinking of buying new parts for the t8 light unit and then resealing it but its not worth it as a t8 or t5 can be bought for around £48 online.
Just wondering if anyone has a t5 or t8 they want to sell for less this (e.g around £20). cant afford a new t5 as i would need new bulbs and a t8 would cost me the same which i already have bulbs for!

just bought this tank for £100 last week and cant really afford to buy a new light now! fish are sat in the dark!!!

willing to pickup around manchester/preston/warrington/liverpool
must be the 70 cm size

they fit the delta 100 and trigon 190!

cheers!

oh also i have my 4 foot fish tank i want to sell off. transfered most of my fish to new corner tank but willing to give a few fish with the four foot tank.
As my new corner tank came with fish too, i need to get rid of some fish and i love them all!
but decided on a few big and small fish that must go with the 4 foot tank
chinese loach, a beautiful plec, sissor tails, pearl rainbow, green tiger barbs and tiger barb etc etc...
tank size is 48 x 12 x 15 or something like 1foot x 1.5foot x 4 foot
has a very nice two light original lid with manufacturer on off button on lid and two flaps.
looking for around £100 or near offer including fish and some decoration ornaments, filter and heater etc etc

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back