Wanted Guppies

lilacamy931

Starting again
Reaction score
Wanted:
Item Wanted Guppies Male and Female
Condition Required Good breeding condition, young is ok
Price Limit: Free if possible, a good home waiting though let me know what you are after
Picture or Link to Item: Please supply if possible
Location: Bournemouth, if can deliver perfect, if local can bus it

looking to breeding guppies and have a hand at raising

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hia what u after anything specific?

Got a few odd's you can have when i'm next down to b'mouth.

Gor a few nice sky blue doubble swords if your looking for something intresting.

Hey Helter! Not going to be crazy and go for all males this time, being brave and attempting proper breeding with them as interested in watching the colours develop :lol:

I would be really interested. Let us know if any odds and bods and also what sorts of prices?? The sky blues sounds aaaaammmaaazing. I have a pingu and would love some more unusual tail types.

Hope the move into your place went smoothly and loving it? :good:

Move was good :)

I got loads of Japanese blue (several fish for £5), also got a trio of sky blue double swords £5 a pair to you (rare fish).

Also got some moscow rejects if u want them (moscow body, which is blue to black body depending on mood. With yellow'ish tail)

:drool: :drool: Want to make me drool much?? lol

Ohhhh I would definately love a pair of sky blue double swords for definate, also for some Japanese blues. Love some moscows too! Onlt thing hon would be just started a new job and would need to wait till payday end of month??? Obviously whenever is convenient to you and also can paypal gift if need to! (And of course when you are in the area!!!)

Let us know if too much hassle and cant wait to hear from you :lol: Reeeallly glad the move went smoothly, bet you cant wait for summer now :hyper:

Sure if we call it £10 i'll bring you them down one day when your free.

I'm down once or twice a week and every other weekend at least.
PM me though to remind me as I'm terrable at remerbering

Aw thanks very very much Helter, should be paid on 26th so will give a buzz then and see when available :good: Gives me a little time also to rearrange the tanks slightly. Brills cant wait to see the beauties!!!

Here are the sky blue sword
DSCF3838Medium.jpg

and the Japanese blue
Blond-blue.jpg

thats ok remind me end of the month and we'll sort it out.

Most reactions

Back