Wanted: Any Plants That Are Useful With Bbg!

Paradise3

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I have a small BBG and I think he might like a few plants to play in as he is very active and swimming about when I got to the tank but he only has a few ornaments...
I would need the posting and I can't pay too much.. If anyone has any they can post to me for about 2 or 3 quid, I'd be happy to accept them as long as I can put them into the substrate for him to play though them.

Cheers,
Alessa!

http://www.aquahobby.com/garden/e_cerato.php

I could probably donate a little of this.
Once you have a little bit, and it starts growing, you can spread it around all your tanks quite easily.

Looks nice! Aquahobby used to be my LFS actually. Then they moved to Attercliffe and renamed themselves blue ocean. Will he enjoy playing in that? It doesn't grow too much does it? If it does it's OK because I csan probably cut it back or separate it and put some in my other tank. Do you want anything for it? If so how much?

Cheers,
Alessa!

Looks nice! Aquahobby used to be my LFS actually. Then they moved to Attercliffe and renamed themselves blue ocean. Will he enjoy playing in that? It doesn't grow too much does it? If it does it's OK because I csan probably cut it back or separate it and put some in my other tank. Do you want anything for it? If so how much?

Cheers,
Alessa!

It grows like mad, actually. but mainly up. So it's nice and easy to trim, and doesn't really need any help at all, it just does it's thing.
I can't say if he'll play on it or not, no idea. But the leaves will be strong enough for him to rest on.

If you want it, i'll post it monday morning, and it'll be free just as long as I can find my book of stamps. :lol:

Can't post it tomorrow, as it will spend a day in the post office drying out, and it won't do it very much good. So it'd be a tuesday morning arrival, if thats okay with you?

That's fine! Thank you! I have a feeling with the personality he has he may swim in and out of it. I can tell you one thing though, he hates my new male guppy... He started nibbling at his fin which is why he is in a 5.5 gallon on his own.

Cheers,
Alessa!

Ah yeah, they can be little fin nippers. Your guppy will recover though.
Keep him well fed and he'll be fine :D

PM me your address, and i'll send it out monday.

PM sent. My male guppy only has minor nibble marks, he still has a small mouth luckily.

Cheers,
Alessa!

Mo worries. Right i'm off to bed. I'll let you know when it's in the post. t'ra.

Will prob be up all night watching my female swordtail. She's squared off and I want to let her give birth in the main tank but I would like to try and catch as many as possible.

Cheers,
Alessa!

No babies from her but she's really confusing me now.

Cheers,
Alessa!

Got plants! I can do you a mixed bag of random stuff, if you like?

Sure! How much do you want for them?

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Most reactions

Back