URGENT! TURBO SNAILS!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

BrookeLea

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hello, someone on this forum advised me to get turbo snails for my 29 gallon FRESHWATER tank. As I didn't have time to go to my LFS today, a friend of mine went and picked them up for me. She said that the guy at the shop told her that they were for SALTWATER, but she bought them anyway. Does anyone know if I can put them in my freshwater tank? Please help, as I've got three snails here in a plastic bag and I don't know what I should do with them.

As far as I've heard from people in other forums and as far as all the information that I've found online...I'm in a mess here. Seems that turbos are very much saltwater snails.

I'm going to keep try to care for them until I can find a proper home for them. Looks like the fish store that they came from is closed until Monday. Why do things like this happen? Someone in another forum told me to put them in a bowl with an air pump and a piece of lettuce. They came in a very small amount of water.

Any other suggestions as to what I should do? I'd appreciate any information that anyone can give me.

Most reactions

Back