🐡 FOTM Ukebox - August 2023 Fish of the Month Winner (Loricariidae)

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
August 2023 Fish
of the Month Contest
We had 9 awesome Loricariidae entered in this month's FOTM contest but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
ukebox
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's their winning entry and its description
tempimage0ol7xl-png.325236
This is my long fin lemon BN pleco. He's about 1 year old and lives in my shrimp and guppy tank along side all the guppy fry. Tank is a 35 gallon cube. He happy shares his space and sometimes his food, with all the growing fry in this tank. He has a favorite rock he sleeps under, once he's ready to let his tank mates finish off his meal. His favorite food is zucchini.

Congrats to @ukebox with your interesting looking Lemon BN Pleco. For a pleco, he is a beautiful specimen. Well deserved win.
Coming in 2nd place is @Kolykaf with his Orange Zebra Oto. Nicest Oto I've ever seen. Well deserved finish in the contest.
And coming in 3rd place is @Magnum Man with their strikingly handsome King Zebra Pleco. That's one awesome pleco.

Thanks to all who participated in this month's FOTM contest.

Right now we are accepting entries for our Tank of the Month contest which for September, we are featuring tanks sized at 16 US gallons and smaller. If you have that size tank we hope to see you enter the contest.
CLICK HERE to view entry thread.​

Congrats on the win, ukebox... :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back