The new member of the family lol!!!!

siamesefighter13

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi every one how are you all?
It was my Birthday on the 25th and I had a new Betta for it, he is beautiful, I have a pic of him now so everyone can see him. His name is Kong which means Glorious lol.

here he is~

eba00437249f00000010.jpg

he looks abit like my first Betta shen but beleave me he's totally different, you cant see it on this photo but he has a lot of red on his tail. He looks stunning when he flares.
Im sorry the picture quality isnt very good its my camera. :(
what do all you feed your Bettas, I have just bought this food which is made especially for Bettas and all mine love it, I put it in and its gone in flash lol :D

pm me to tell me what you think of Kong

w.b

Mike

Cool pic of Kong! The pic qualities not that bad... maybe you should look at it the way I did! (squinting) ;)

My fiance and I just got our first betta last Sunday! Well actually, he got a betta and I got a cory cat. The betta's really funny because we have him in a five gallon acrylic tank and for some reason the back of the tank is highly reflective and he bows up and tries to attack his reflection and then realizes that he hates the gold gourami more and "tries" desperately to attack the gourami, but never catches him!

LOL- I have all my 9 Bettas in bowls in my Bedroom and because there all next to each other they flare up at each other and try and get to each other lol bless 'em'
there all wicked, Im hopefully goin to get to more for my Birthday WAHAY lol. :D

Most reactions

Back