©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Full shot of the 90 :*) :blush:

(stupid "no-flash-blur")

Attachments

• 90_feb_25_2.JPG
    90_feb_25_2.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 24
wow, great as usual. do you use carbon in your filters as your water always looks crystal clear. mine is clear but neved THAT clear. although I have a big cat moving every thing around which dosn't help :rolleyes:

ste :)

Just good ole filter floss! ;) ....and I only have a little cat :lol:

....might have something to do with the massive overfiltering I have on the tank as well.....well, not overfiltering so much, but there is a 404 and an ac500 on this one......used to be a powerhead 802 as well......"whirlpool" :lol:

This was my first big tank after just having a 20 gallon, so we must remember that I really had no clue what I was doing with it when I bought the set-up and I kind of over did it a little :blush:

Chris :hyper:

yeah, i use floss too as well as over filtering (36x15x24 sump filter tank.) guess it must just be the messy catfish. :rolleyes:

ste :D

Looks great, I was wondering about the clear water to, your pics always make the fish look like they are air rather than water, crystal clear :thumbs: .

wow, i prefer the look of this tank to thr bigger one i think, ill nominate it for totm

maestro said:
wow, i prefer the look of this tank to thr bigger one i think, ill nominate it for totm
Agree... Ill TOM this one over your larger one.
But, I bet you can get even a better pic out of it...
GET TO WORK!

(brings out the dental floss and begins the whip motion)

Exiled said:
Spectacular tank FM! (all your tanks have that signature Freshmike look) I Second the nom..... Lucky fishies.
I think it is the rock that makes them all look alike....same kind of rock. :p
I don't mind though, I love the look of that kind of rock....I think the only display tank I have that doesn't look like the others is the 45 with the rams, kribs and discuseseseses....tis all wood....not a rock except for 2 wee pebble type ones in the back corner :p

Thanks for the nominations y'all! :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back