Tank Terrains

Zenn

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Basically whats your decor for you fish tanks (Picture would be partically advised if possible)

Well i basically have gone for a cross between marine and weedy look, i have used sea shall, that have been properly cleaned for tropical fish, and i have a few flint rock that are shaped so they are not shape edge but allows places to hide like caves, and plenty of plastic plants, at one end of the tank i have put load of plastic plants together, so that the fish can hide easily... i also have a small piece of bog wood, that is just infront of one of the flint rocks, in which has a big cave, and with the bog wood make a huge cave where my Red tail black shark lives and my gubbicep

;)

I will get a picture up soon, but i am planning to do a full tank sweep out and change my terrain, by taking out one of the flint rocks, moving some of the plants, and making space for a large rock face which i am making out of four large slate pieces, i know how to shape them in order to keep space for the fish to swim around, so how about you people, what you got?

;)

I like to keep mine natural looking. I have 2 peices of wood, and the rest plants.
Click the link under my message to look at my tank.

Pictures of my two largest tanks in signature.

I try to recreate the natural enviroment the fish being kept come from using the closest thing i can to match what materials would be found in the fishes natural location.

I've only just started mine so not much at the moment but.....

tank05.jpg

getting another Juwel rekord 120 so i have matching tanks this weekend :D

2 tanks in 2 weeks :D

my excuse is my TropiQuarium 55 (with 1 betta in) is leaking.....so he needs a nice big new home ;)

Paul

Most reactions

Back