Sorted

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
Exchange:
Item/s Offered: Juwel Trigon 350 Dark Wood full lighting system, Immaculate, no filters/heater incl. With Matching Dark wood Stand.

Condition: Immaculate, only been set up 10 weeks

Item/s Required: Juwel Rio 400 or Vision 450 with lighting system, no filter or heaters required. With Matching stand, either Black or preferably Dark Wood.

Condition: Very good.

Location: Im nr Wolvo in the West Midlands, swapee would need to deliver & collect (preferably brining muscle with them as I cant move the tanks due to back problems).

The Trigon does have cut outs in the lids where I have fitted two external filters and the internal that it came with has been removed.

I know this is a long shot and I would want to see pictures of the tank on offer to swap with first. Anyone interested in the swap and I will post pics of my trigon, although there is a thread in the Members pictures forums showing it from new to set up a few weeks ago.

Edit: Link to post with pictures: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/320302-trigon-350-set-up/

Exchange:
Item/s Offered: Juwel Trigon 350 Dark Wood full lighting system, Immaculate, no filters/heater incl. With Matching Dark wood Stand.

Condition: Immaculate, only been set up 10 weeks

Item/s Required: Juwel Rio 400 or Vision 450 with lighting system, no filter or heaters required. With Matching stand, either Black or preferably Dark Wood.

Condition: Very good.

Location: Im nr Wolvo in the West Midlands, swapee would need to deliver & collect (preferably brining muscle with them as I cant move the tanks due to back problems).

The Trigon does have cut outs in the lids where I have fitted two external filters and the internal that it came with has been removed.

I know this is a long shot and I would want to see pictures of the tank on offer to swap with first. Anyone interested in the swap and I will post pics of my trigon, although there is a thread in the Members pictures forums showing it from new to set up a few weeks ago.

i have a rio 300 i would swap with some cash on top

Sorry no thanks, I need a 400 or 450, the 300 is smaller than the 350.

why ya gettin rid of the Trigon already, if you don't mind me asking?

Cos I need something bigger!! Should have gone for the bigger in the 1st place :rolleyes:

hope ya get a good swap, its a great tank!

Yeah I love the tank, but if I cant get a larger, it will mean selling off some more fish so I can swap stock around for my new Vieja's Ive got coming this week.

If you are interested in simply selling the tank instead then please let me know (PM me).

Cheers

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back