101_6320.jpg

tank7.jpg

starting to peel
101_6348.jpg

101_6192.jpg

tank9.jpg

tank4.jpg

all the above now has started to peel so they nealry all black in color

Sweet they look nice! I'll try and post a picture of mine up later he's only 4-4.5" Red. Tried to pick a fight with the 9" green terror. The terror pulled the FH head into its mouth up to the gills and spat him back out! BFF now LOL.

THe fish in the second to last pic has a noticable kok already, even at that tiny size. That one looks like it should grow quite an impressive head.

Sweet they look nice! I'll try and post a picture of mine up later he's only 4-4.5" Red. Tried to pick a fight with the 9" green terror. The terror pulled the FH head into its mouth up to the gills and spat him back out! BFF now LOL.

yes he is looking well nice

i am now selling all my flowerhorns as wife doesnt like them so she would like me to sale them on

so these are on ebay for 12.00pounds each

yes he is looking well nice

i am now selling all my flowerhorns as wife doesnt like them so she would like me to sale them on

so these are on ebay for 12.00pounds each

I'm sorry to hear that.
They would have made smashing pets.
Good luck in selling them, hope you make a profit at least.

Most reactions

Back